Hi there Knights, my in-game name is Jumpy, and i am the Leader of the Iron Dragon Guild. i am currently recruiting and taking new members into the Iron Dragon Guild.
There are some standards and requirements that must be accepted, agreed upon, and maintained, in order to qualify into the Iron Dragon Guild. This is not an easy Guild to undertake and many will not make it in, as i require some skill, some tactics, and the usage of common sense from my Members. In this regard my Members are Elite, as this is an exclusive Guild and i do not let just everybody i meet stay in it. Posers and Fail Dragons will be rooted out, as I have always been a big fan of Quality over Quantity and of not selling myself out for numbers or for the masses.
1. You must be a fun and respectful gamer, to myself, to each other, and to the other players of Spiral Knights. This means, do not hinder or harm any other person's gaming experience. You must respect and obey Iron Dragon Guild Masters and Officers.
2. You must show Patience, Honor, Loyalty, Confidence, Discipline, Integrity, and the willingness to work and function as a Team.
3. You must be Ambitious in wanting to upgrade your equipment and in your desire to go deeper into the Depths of the Clockworks. This means you will be online and in the game somewhat often. I am not looking for people to wear Iron Dragon guild tags who play for 1 week then disappear forever. Also, once you are in the Guild, if you disappear and i do not see or hear from you for a period of a month, you will be Demoted in Rank back to Recruit. If i do not see or hear from you within a 2nd month, your Guild tags will be revoked.
4. You must be ready to make a Commitment and willing to help out the Guild with finding players to join Iron Dragon. Help in finding Quality gamers and then refer them to me or to an Officer of Iron Dragon. (just remember, whoever you refer also reflects upon yourself...so choose people wisely!)
5. You must not be Deceptive.
6. Absolutely No Begging.
7. You must show some positive combat attributes, such as understanding the situation, working with the rest of the party, and not just running head-first into chambers and rooms.
8. I expect my Members to be Responsible for their own Energy and Health. This means, no whining or crying if the Party you are in cannot or does not revive you right away or even at all. Do not rely on others to carry you. Accept your fate if you die in a dungeon. Do not blame anybody else.
9. If you leave Iron Dragon on your own accord, that is it, that is Final. There are no returns and no open-doors around here, so before you make a hasty decision over a petty squabble or argument or for whatever reason, make sure you know what you are doing and give it some thought. If, however, i remove you from the Guild, i may be persuaded through decent rhetoric and a fair argument by yourself or by the other Guild Members to re-instate you if it is the right thing to do.
10. And last, but not least...HAVE FUN! xD
If you think you can meet these Standards and are prepared to make a Commitment, look for Jumpy. I am eager to see if there are any gamers out there who enjoy Challenging themselves and also to see if anybody has the motivation and capacity to refine their own Disciplines. These are Standards by which i personally adhere to and i actually find them quite easy and natural from a Gaming Perspective. Rise as an Iron Dragon if you think you have the Heart, or be the meal upon which we feast. The Iron Dragon Guild moves out to Haven on Saturday April 30, 2011. Hope to see you there!! Best of luck - Jumpy, Guild Master of the Iron Dragon.